CDW on Facebook
- This could be the future of tickets. A selfie you take to get into events. No more UPC or QR codes. http://cdw.io/pKWS0G
- Friday Poll: Laptop or Tablet? Which do you prefer and why?
- Matt Troka & Jim Mitchel of CDW were on the Golf Channel's Morning Drive to talk about our ShotLink Intelligence Prize.
Powering the PGA Tour with CDW | Golf Channel
Matt Troka, SVP product and partner management, and Jim Mitchel, senior director marketing communications for CDW, discuss how they are powering the PGA Tour. Watch Morning Drive everyday 7AM ET.
- As technology continues to advance, so will the classroom. Take a look at the classroom of tomorrow in this EdTech post.
Welcome to the Classrooms of Tomorrow
The technology has arrived. How will colleges capitalize on it?
CDW on Twitter
- Don’t miss tee time w/ @PGATOUR pros, #CDW execs & the Technoliner on the Golf Channel’s @GCMorningDrive, 9 a.m. Sat & Sun
- RT @GCMorningDrive: Chef Minh cooking up burgers for @CharlieRymerGC on the grill of @CDWgolf's #Technoliner: http://t.co/uGcuFTpsMd
- Tune in to the Golf Channel at 7 am ET today for more @GCMorningDrive LIVE from #CDW’s Technoliner @CadillacChamp
- How does the @CadillacChamp collect & analyze >256,000 data elements? #CDW’s @ShotLink tech. Read more @CIOMagazine http://t.co/EcgjS3t1pp
- Look! Over there! That is one tricked-out Ultimate Technology Vehicle. @GolfChannel in #CDW's Technoliner @TrumpDoral http://t.co/7ez99TnzJX
- Sports orgs are playing the tech game to win. See how @PGATOUR and @TrumpDoral, site of @CadillacChamp, do it http://t.co/bF51Xm5Rie
- Join @GCMorningDrive’s @CharlieRymerGC, @HollySondersGC & @MattGinellaGC LIVE from #CDW’s Technoliner @CadillacChamp, 7 am ET today
Visit CDW Corporation on Twitter »
- Taking a selfie may be the new way to get into events http://t.co/Pc3Kpv7QxL via @cnet http://t.co/6jcjKSrzir
- 70% of bankers may not be fully using #BigData http://t.co/V8Yxl4rGQ3 Learn from experts in our new webinar
- The Defense Department Looks into Its Mobile Future http://t.co/FfzjArBrkS
- Can Augmented Reality Succeed in the World of IT? http://t.co/j4CQtNCrMA
- Is Your Network Ready for the Wireless Explosion? http://t.co/m0eNGJlnZ4
- Last day to get two @XeroxCorp printers for the price of one w/our Deal of the Week http://t.co/LkjwM6YsrI Don't miss out!
- New Webinar: IT Readiness for Next-Gen Educational Standards http://t.co/MxXhCIPfum Register today!
A new service from TicketLeap replaces the standard UPC & QR codes seen on tickets today. Instead, the selfie you take on your phone is how you get in. http://cdw.io/0PgbIL [...]Fri, Mar 07, 2014
Which of these mobile devices do you prefer and why? [...]Fri, Mar 07, 2014
[...]Thu, Mar 06, 2014
The NBA's Development League announced a once ounce piece of wearable tech that'll measure each player's stats and biological state. The hope is this will help coaches and medical staff [...]Thu, Mar 06, 2014
CDW on YouTube
- A New Style of Business Powered by IT
HP CEO Meg Whitman describes how IT leaders can be a driving force for change and innovation within their companies. Learn more about HP/CDW Solutions: http:...
- A Vision for the Hybrid Cloud
Organizations don't need to choose between a public or private cloud solution, they can have the best of both worlds, says HP CEO Meg Whitman. Learn more abo...
- Why IT Transformation Has to Begin Within
The most effective organizational changes start from the inside, not the outside, says Microsoft's Judson Althoff. Learn more about Microsoft solutions on CD...
- Tapping Cloud, UC and BI to Empower Business
Microsoft leveraged its own suite of IT tools to fuel growth and progress for its business. The company's North America President Judson Althoff explains how...
- 4 MegaTrends Driving IT Enterprise
Microsoft North America President Judson Althoff highlights the major trends in modern enterprise IT. Interested in IT solutions for your enterprise? Learn m...